Play Live Dealer Blackjack
Soho Blackjack LivePlay for realRoyale Blackjack LivePlay for realGrand Blackjack LivePlay for realSoiree Blackjack LivePlay for realUnlimited Blackjack LivePlay for realBlackjack Lounge LivePlay for real
Table of Contents:
Enjoy all the excitement of the casino floor without having to leave your house when you play Live Dealer Blackjack at Casino.com UK.
Pit your Blackjack skills against live dealers and other punters from around the world from your computer or mobile device. You’ll be able to enjoy the constant chatter of the casino floor and the general ambiance of the casino as you’re playing.
Casino.com UK is the best Live Blackjack casino to play at thanks to a great selection of Blackjack games available. For a complete overview of the Blackjack variations, bonuses, and rules continue reading below.
- Number of Live Dealer Blackjack Games Available: 7.
- Platform: Playtech.
- Min-Max Bet Limits: £1-£10,000.
- Watching Mode: Yes, some of the games allow you to join as a live watcher.
Available Live Blackjack Games to Play
Live Blackjack is only available for real money players. To access any of the live blackjack games, you can click on the game images above.
In the table below we’ll describe each of the leading Live Blackjack games that are available at Casino.com UK:
Live Blackjack Game Name Bet Limits (Min-Max) RTP % Description Soho Blackjack £5-£10,000 99.46% - Main Game
95.90% – 96.30% – Side bets
This room is open 24/7 and uses an 8-deck shoe. Hitting on split Aces isn’t permitted. Unlimited Blackjack £5-£5,000 Allows for an unlimited number of players at a single table where multiple players can bet and play on the same hand. Splitting can happen automatically based on the odds. Amber Blackjack £10-£5,000 Uses the US style of dealing and allows punters to Bet Behind other players. Soiree Blackjack £50-£5,000 Players can request a shoe change, shuffle, or even a new dealer. 21+3 and Player’s Pair side bets are available. Grand Blackjack £50-£5,000 This game uses the US style of dealing and punters can win with a 10-Card Charlie. There is also the option to double after a split Sapphire Room Blackjack £1-£5,000 Blackjack pays out 3:2, and Insurance pays 2:1. Game is played with 8-deck shoe and has an option for Side Bets Royal Blackjack £5-£5,000 95.9%-99.46% Side bets and multi-seat options available.
Why Live Dealer Blackjack?
Whether you’re an experienced punter or new to the casino, Live Dealer Blackjack will give you the most authentic casino experience, short of fighting traffic and going to the casino itself.
There is no need for any special equipment, webcams, or microphones to play Live Dealer Blackjack. As long as the internet connection is stable, you’ll be able to watch the live stream and play your hands without any trouble.
There are a few differences between the Live Dealer and online Blackjack games. The most significant difference is that with online Blackjack the cards being dealt are controlled by an algorithm, and in the Live Dealer games, there are multiple decks of cards that are being shuffled and used.
- Real casino experience.
- Playing with other real players.
- No algorithm or RNG.
- Tables are only available when a dealer is at the table.
- There is a time limit on placing bets and deciding to hit or stand.
The basic rules for all of our live blackjack games are the same – beat the dealer (by getting closer to 21 without busting). However, each game has its own unique features; it can be different side bets, payouts, minimum, and maximum betting limits.
The Live Dealer Blackjack game flow goes as follows:
- Once you choose which game to play, you will be brought to the table where you can choose an open seat to sit. Some games allow you to play multiple hands at once.
- If a game is currently in progress, you will have to wait for it to finish before placing your bets. There is a betting timer, and once it reaches “0” all wagers are final, and the dealer will begin dealing the cards.
- The punter will have two face-up cards and the dealer will have just one card showing. The card values are as follows: cards 2-10 are equal in value to their numbers. All picture cards are worth points, and an Ace can be worth either 1 or 11 points, depending on the situation.
Some of the decisions that you’ll have to make are as follows:
- Hit or Stand – These are the most important decisions that you’ll have to make in each game. Whether to get another card (hit) or finish your turn (stand). You can decide what to do even while other players are taking their turn, and the dealer will see what you want when it gets to you, and play the hand accordingly.
- Double Down – There are some hands, like a 7-4, for example, when doubling your bet might be the smart option. If you choose to add this additional bet, you will only receive one more card, and then your turn is over.
- Split – If you’re dealt a matching pair of numbers, you’ll have the option to split them and receive another two hands. You’ll have to double your ante since you’re now playing with two hands.
- Insurance – When the dealer is showing an Ace, you’ll have the option to buy insurance against the house having a Blackjack.
- Surrender – This is an option that is only available in certain Live Blackjack variants. It allows you to surrender your bet and receive back a portion of the ante bet. Once you “Hit” you can no longer surrender.
- Multi-Seat – Some tables will allow you to play multiple hands simultaneously. Since this is a Live Dealer game, this option is only available when there are open seats at your table.
- Bet Behind – If you join a table that has no open seats, or enjoys betting on other punters hands, you can enable the Bet Behind option on selected Live Blackjack games. You can choose how much to bet, but all the decisions are left up to the players whose hand it is. Should they split or double, you will also have to double your bet.
- Side Bets – Depending on the game, there are several side bets that you can make, which add to the excitement of each hand.
- Player’s Pair - If you are dealt a matching pair of cards, you win this side bet. The payout is based on whether it’s a perfect pair, matching colors, suits, or just numbers.
- Dealers Pair – Similar to the players except it’s based on the dealer’s cards
- 21+3 – This bet takes a look at your two face-up cards and the dealers first face-up card, and if they make any of the following poker hands you win the bet; Flush, Straight, Three of a Kind, Straight Flush, or Suited Three of a Kind.
- Card Dealing Styles – There are two different kinds of dealing styles, EU and US.
- EU – After all the punters have decided whether to hit or stand, the dealer gets a second card.
- US – The dealer receives their “hole card” or face down the card after all the punters at the table, but before any decisions are made.
Each of the Live Blackjack games comes with a detailed help section that can be accessed by clicking on the “Hamburger” button. There you can see a complete breakdown of the paytable, odds, and a more detailed description of the side bets.
Odds and Payouts
The main payouts are written directly on the Live Blackjack table. In most games, Blackjack pays out 3:2. This means that if you place a £5 bet, you’ll win £7.50. With all other regular game wins the payout is 1:1, meaning the £5 bet will result in a £5 win.
If you make a side bet, the odds and payouts will vary based on the win. For example, if you make a Player’s Pair bet, the payout for landing a perfect pair is 25:1 while a red/black pair pays out 6:1. Similarly, the 21+3 can payout as much as 100:1 if you manage a suited three of a kind.
You can check the in-game help menu for a detailed breakdown of the payouts and odds, just go to “Return to Player” section.
Top 3 Strategies
The main strategy used always to assume that the dealer's hole card is 10 and that the next card that will be dealt with is a 10. This is because there are much more of these cards in the decks than anything else.
Even if you’re playing with this strategy, there are three kinds of strategic decisions that you’ll have to make, that can make the difference in winning or losing:
- Split – Just because you have been dealt a pair of cards doesn’t mean that it’s always a good idea to split them. Some hands should always split, and they are Aces and eights. The two hands that you never split are tens and fours. Anything else is situational and will depend on a variety of factors.
- Double – Once you’ve been dealt two face-up cards, you’ll have the option to double your bet. If you choose to do this, you will only receive one more card. This strategy is very situational and depends heavily on both yours and the dealer’s hand.
- Surrender – There are a few of the Live Blackjack games that allow a punter to surrender, or fold, before being dealt a third card. If you don’t like the cards you see, whether in your hand or the dealer’s single up card, click Surrender and you’ll receive back a portion of your bet.
Software (Playtech’s Live Blackjack Platform)
- com UK partners with Playtech to bring punters the best Live Dealer Blackjack experience.
- Playtech’s Eurolive software is a well-known, reputable, and trusted platform that offers a wide range of Live Dealer games, including Roulette and Baccarat.
- There is no hardware or software to install, as long as you have a solid internet connection, you’ll be able to play the games, interact with the dealer, and enjoy the ambiance of a busy casino floor all from the comfort of your home, or on your mobile device.
- It’s very impressive how Playtech is able to offer the game on mobile devices without missing a beat.
- You can hold your phone in either landscape or portrait mode, and while the location of the buttons will change, in either case, you’ll be able to see the cards and make your bets without any trouble.
- The games are touch-friendly, just touch the chips you wish to bet and then where you want to place them and begin playing.
- Everything was optimized brilliantly for smaller screens without losing anything that you’d have on the desktop game.
There is nothing like playing Live Dealer Blackjack at an online casino. It combines all the benefits of playing from home with the excitement and live action of going to a casino.
There are a few ways to get help so you can enjoy the Live Dealer experience.
The first is the in-game chat feature with the dealer. If you have any questions, feel free to engage with the dealer, they are highly trained and can answer most of your questions about the game you are playing.
There are two other ways that you can get the help you need:
- In-Game Menu: By clicking on the three bars on the menu bar, also known as the “Hamburger Menu”, you will find answers to almost any question that you might have. There are sections about the game flow, betting option, return-to-player, side bet explanations and more. This should be your first option when it comes to finding the answers to any queries.
- Customer Support: The Casino.com UK professional Customer Support team is ready to help you through live chat, telephone, contact form or email at any time of the day or night.
Bonuses and Promotions
There are plenty of recurring bonuses and promotions. Casino.com UK separates itself from the competition when it comes to casino bonus offers. You can even find exclusive bonuses for Live Blackjack games.
It’s important to read about our casino bonuses, the Terms and Conditions of each bonus and understand the Wagering Requirements so you can access the bonus funds. For the latest offers, make sure to check out the promotions page.
Additional Live Dealer Games
There are more Live Dealer games than just the Live Blackjack games listed above. There are multiple Live Roulette, Live Baccarat, Casino Hold’em games and more. Check out the Live Casino lobby for a complete listing of all available games.
Casino.com UK is the best Live Blackjack casino to play at, thanks to the variety of options and bonuses. There are several blackjack games with a range of minimum and maximum bets, making it ideal for punters of all levels.