Play Live Dealer Baccarat
Baccarat Lounge LivePlay for realGrand Baccarat LivePlay for realSqueeze Baccarat LivePlay for realGolden Baccarat LivePlay for realSapphire Room Mini Baccarat LivePlay for realBaccarat LivePlay for realPrestige Mini Baccarat LivePlay for realGrand Baccarat no commission LivePlay for real
Table of Contents:
If you’re looking for the best online casino to play Live Baccarat, then you’ve come to the right place: Casino.com UK has many Live Baccarat variants, including two Live Mini Baccarat games.
Experience the ambiance, excitement and live dealers that were once only available by going out to the casino. Now, thanks to streaming cameras, you can enjoy it all from the comfort of home, or while on the go through your Android or iOS devices.
- Number of Live Dealer Baccarat Games Available: 7.
- Platform: Playtech.
- Min-Max Bet Limits: £1-£5,000.
- Watching Mode: Yes, some of the games allow you to join as a live watcher.
Available Live Baccarat to Play
If you haven’t done so already, register your account, login and make a deposit using any of the accepted payment methods. Otherwise, you can begin playing immediately by clicking on any of the games above.
There are several different Live Baccarat games in the Live Casino lobby, and you can see a short description of each one in the table below.
- The games include both Mini, Regular, and No Commission Baccarat games.
- The games also differ in terms of betting limits with some games having a minimum bet of £1 and maximum bets of £5,000.
- All of the games are played with an eight deck shoe and have all the available side bets, which you can read about in the Rules section.
Live Baccarat Game Name Bet Limits (Min-Max) RTP % Description Sapphire Room Mini Baccarat £1-£,5000 85.6%-98.76% The player and dealer cards all dealt face-up allowing for a fast-paced game. Baccarat Lounge £5-£1,500 85.6%-98.76% There are two tables to choose from in the lounge; you can either play mini or regular baccarat. There is also the choice for a commission or no-commission games. Prestige Mini Baccarat £5-£1,500 85.6%-98.76% Multiple cameras in the Prestige room bring you up close and personal with the cards. Mini Roulette rules apply Golden Baccarat £1-£5,000 85.6%-98.76% In the Golden room, the two player’s cards are flipped over at the same time followed by the dealer’s cards, and
the third cards are also drawn out of the shoe in case they are needed. This table allows punter few extra seconds to make bets,with the countdown timer starting at 18.
Squeeze Baccarat £1-£5,000 85.6%-98.76% The cards are dealt one card at a time, first a card to the player than the dealer, and then the player receives their second card.
The hand that has more bets on it are turned over first.
Live Mini Baccarat £1-£5,000 85.6%-98.76% The cards are dealt face-up, which allows for quick play. There is no countdown timer showing to place your bets; you’ll have to listen for the dealer to say no more bets. Grand Baccarat No Commission £1-£5,000 85.6%-98.76% Typically, there is a 0.5% house commission take off on any Banker wins. In this game, there is no commission. The odds for some of the other
hands are also different than the other games. Check out the Help menu in the game for a complete breakdown of the payouts.
Why Live Dealer Baccarat
Playing Live Dealer Baccarat combines the convenience of the online casino with the real-time action of a live casino.
While Live Baccarat may seem overwhelming to an inexperienced punter, it’s really not. There is no additional equipment, such as a webcam or microphone needed to play, just a stable internet connection and an active Casino.com UK account.
- Closest you can get to a real casino experience
- Play with punters from all over the world
- Watch as the cards are dealt in real time
- Chat with your dealer
- The game moves faster than online Baccarat
- Can only play when there is an available dealer
To win in Live Baccarat, you have to bet on which hand will get closer to 9 points, the player, dealer, or a tie.
The card values work a little differently in Baccarat than Poker or Blackjack; cards that have 2-9 are worth the number on the card, an ace is worth 1 point, and 10’s and pictures cards are worth 0 points.
A point value can’t reach double digits; instead, subtract 10 to get the point number. For example, if the player has an 8 and a 5 card, instead of 13 points, they’ll have 3. Similarly, a K and a 5 is worth 5 points and not 15.
When the betting is open, you can place your bet on Player, Dealer, or Tie as well as a slew of side bets. These include:
- Pairs: You can bet on whether the player or dealer will get a pair, perfect pair, or either one.
- Big: This bet wins if either five or six cards are drawn.
- Small: Both the player and dealer will only be dealt two cards each .
- Egalite Extra: In this bet, you are both betting that there will be a tie and what the tie number will be.
Just under the betting table, you can see the results from the entire shoe, including whether the win was a big or small.
The game flow is based on the set rules, there is no decisions that the player or dealer can make when it comes to receiving the third card.
The Players draws a 3rd card when the point total is between 0-5.
The Banker rules are as follows:
Points for First Two Card 3rd Card Dealt if Player has: No 3rd card if Player has: 3 0-7, 9 8 4 2 – 7 0, 1, 8, 9 5 4-7 0, 1, 2, 3, 8, 9 6 6,7 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 7, 8, or 9 Never Never
Live Mini Baccarat Rules
Live Mini Baccarat is similar to the standard baccarat game in many ways. The rules, payouts, and side bets are the same, with the major differences being the pace of the game and betting limits.
The biggest difference between the two variants of this game only comes into play at a land-based casino, where the punters take turns dealing card in standard Baccarat. In Mini Baccarat the dealer always deals the cards.
The way that’s handled at the Live Dealer casino is the cards are revealed based on which bet has more money. However, in Live Mini Roulette, the cards are dealt face-up, which speeds up the pace of play and avoids the need for revealing the cards.
Odds and Payouts
The two most common bets in Live Baccarat both have 1:1 payout and the odds of winning are above 44%. However, except No Commission Baccarat, the house does take a 0.5% commission on Dealer bets.
For example, if you make a £10 bet on the Dealer, you will win £19.50. Betting on a tie will result in an 8:1 payout.
The main side bet payouts are as follows:
- Player/Dealer Pair: 11:1
- Perfect Pair: 25:1
- Big: 0.54:1
- Small: 2:1
For a complete breakdown of all the side bets odds you can click on the in-game “Hamburger” button > Help > Return to Player and Payout Tables.
Top 3 Strategies
Unlike in Blackjack or Casino Hold’em, in Baccarat, once the bet is placed, the decision-making process is over. The rules will dictate whether additional cards are drawn, which means that the only strategy in this game is on the bets you place.
There are several side bets such as Player and Dealer pairs, big, and small, but these three strategies are focused on the main betting option:
- Bet on Banker: This is considered by many as the smart bet because of the slightly enhanced odds of winning. The house has a 1.06% edge on the banker bets as opposed to a 1.36% edge on player bets. This is also the reason why the house takes a 0.5% commission, except the No Commission game.
- Don’t Bet on Tie: Don’t be drawn in by the 8:1 payout on a tie, the odds of winning are significantly lower than betting on either the Player or the Dealer. The house edge for Tie bets is 14.4%.
- Money Management: There are several different money management strategies that okay on the near 50/50 odds of winning, similar to roulette. The Martingale and Paroli systems are popular, although not recommended, by many punters. The main difference between these two strategies is Martingale is dictated by losing hands and Paroli by winning hands.
Software (Playtech’s Live Baccarat Platform)
- com UK has teamed up with Playtech to bring you the very best Live Baccarat experience possible. Utilising their trusted Eurolive platform, punters can sit at a baccarat table from anywhere in the world.
- Playtech has hundreds of HD camera streaming the live action and combines it with its leading online casino game platform.
Live Baccarat games are touch-friendly for all mobile devices. To begin playing simply touch the chip that you want to play and then place it on the betting table.
Playtech did a great job developing the mobile version of the games, allowing for enough space on the screen to allow you to watch and chat with the dealer, and still, have plenty of space to place the bets.
The games are available in both landscape and portrait mode, which allow you to choose with a view you fond more comfortable.
While the game itself is the same as online Baccarat, there are, of course, some differences that you have to get used to.
Whatever your question is, there are several different ways to get answers at Casino.com UK:
- In-Game Help Menu – If the game is open, either on your browser or mobile device, you can always click on the three bars, or hamburger menu, to access a detailed help menu. Here you will find answers to questions about game flow, rules, betting options, payouts, odds, and more.
- Customer Support – Contacting the 24/7 Customer Support team at Casino.com UK is another option. They can be reached through a variety of ways, including live chat, telephone, contact form and email. They will be able to answer your questions regarding billing, gameplay, technical issues, and more.
Bonuses and Promotion
To begin playing Live Baccarat, you will need to open and fund an account. In addition to gaining access to the Live Dealer games, you might be eligible to claim your Welcome Package. Before you play, check out the casino bonuses page for more information.
The promotions page is where you’ll see all the latest offers for all the online casino games.
Make sure to read the Terms and Conditions and to understand the wagering requirements of each bonus.
Additional Live Dealer games
Playing Live Dealer games at Casino.com UK provides the same experiences that you’ll get at a land-based casino. There is much more than just Live Baccarat.
Take a look at the Live Casino lobby and check out the Live Roulette and Live Blackjack lobbies, or take a seat in a game of Live Casino Hold’em or Hi-Lo. If the game is available at the casino, chances are there is some version of it at Casino.com UK.
If you’re going to play Baccarat at the online casino, then playing Live Baccarat will take your game to the next level. Try out the mini-baccarat variants or the standard game and make your bets.
Remember, Live Baccarat is only available for real money players, so register your account today and see for yourself why Casino.com UK is the best Live Baccarat casino to play at.