Your Live Dealer Casino - Casino.com UK
Table of Contents
Live casinos combine the convenience of playing online with the live action going on at land-based casinos, thanks to high-quality streaming cameras. Casino.com UK is the best live casino to play at due in large part to the wide selection of live games and a partnership with Playtech, the leader in the gaming industry.
Available Live Casino Games to Play
There are over 50 Live Dealer casino games to play at Casino.com UK, with a wide range of betting limits. Whether you’re new to the online casino or a seasoned punter, you’re sure to find the games for you.
- Live Blackjack – Play Live Blackjack against punters from all over the world. There are several Blackjack variants and several different available rooms. Test your skills and strategies to see if you can beat the house. The betting limits range from £1 - £10,000.
- Live Roulette – Many different camera angles are used to bring the live action of Live Roulette right to you. Choose from several different Roulette rooms, including an Age of the Gods progressive jackpot Roulette. The maximum bet is £5,000, and the minimum bet is £0.5.
- Live Baccarat – With both Mini and Regular Baccarat tables to choose from there is something for all kinds of Baccarat players. You can bet on the Player, Dealer, Tie and a slew of side bets, and then watch as the dealer slowly reveals the cards to see if you’re a winner. The betting limits are £1 - £5,000 and vary per game.
- Live Hold’em – There is only one Live Casino Hold’em table, but it can be played on by an unlimited number of punters. The game is played with a single deck of cards that is changed and shuffled after each hand. The minimum bet is £1, and the maximum bet is £5,000.
- Others: Some of the other Live Casino games that can be found in the Live Casino lobby are 3 Card Brag, Hi-Lo and Spin-a-Win.
To play any of these exciting Live Dealer games, you will need to open an account, login and to make a deposit. Once the funds have been transferred, enter the Live Casino lobby. You can also click on any of the images below to begin playing for real money.
Why Live Dealer
There are several advantages that Live Dealer casino games have over the non-live versions of the same game. With HD cameras positioned around the betting table, you can become a part of the game in a way that you just can’t do when playing an animated game.
You’ll have the option to interact with the dealer and other players while playing. There is also a greater sense of fair play as you can watch the cards being shuffled and dealt, or the Roulette pill bouncing around the wheel.
A timer maintains the pace of the games, and if bets aren’t placed by the time it reaches “0” all bets are closed, and the game will begin.
There is no software to download or microphones and webcams for you to install on your computer. All you need to play is a stable internet connection, and you’ll be able to play without a problem.
About Our Live Casino Platform
We use Playtech’s Eurolive as the platform for our Live Casino games. This is a safe, secure, and reputable platform that is used by thousands of punters every day.
Playtech has an entire casino in Riga, Latvia that is dedicated to creating the ultimate Live Dealer experience. Should any issues come up, a dedicated support staff is available at all times to answer any questions you may have, and make sure the quality of the games matches the high standards that punters have to expect at Casino.com UK.
Bonuses and Promotion
There are often exclusive bonuses for Live Dealer games, so it is always a good idea to check out the latest Bonuses and Promotions for the most up to date offers.
Check out the Casino Bonuses page for an additional explanation about the different types of bonuses, and make sure to read the General Promotion Terms and Conditions - and understand the wagering requirements for each bonus.
Playing Live Dealer games can be a lot of fun. However, from time-to-time, you may find that you need answers to some questions. Some potential issues that may arise are technical glitches, such as losing your internet connection in the middle of a game.
Should you have questions about a specific game, understanding the rules, or the odds and payouts, you can click on the Help menu on every game. This will open a detailed pop-up window that has answers to all game-specific questions that might arise.